Forgotten Hill Disillusion Demo
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Welcome to Forgotten Hill Museum, a place where the past, the present, nature, art and the unknown are exhibited!
Do you want to have the best experience of this visit? So take some advice: never believe your eyes…
Forgotten Hill Disillusion, the 4th chapter of Forgotten Hill main story, is a first-person point and click game with a horror and grotesque atmosphere, focused on solving puzzles and riddles in order to discover the secrets of the disturbing town of Forgotten Hill.
With Forgotten Hill Disillusion you will:
- explore more than 50 different locations in the 4 Museum sections: The Library, Flora and Fauna, Mysteries of the Abyss and Sculptural Art
- challenge your brain by solving more than 60 original puzzles and riddles
- meet new disturbing characters and help Mr. Larson in his search for the truth
- submerge yourself in the grotesque Forgotten Hill atmosphere through our characteristics graphic style
- follow the whole story with all text and dialogues translated into 9 languages
- never get stuck: with our exclusive hint system a simple click will provide you some help
Will you solve the mystery and escape? But, above all, will you survive?
|Updated||21 days ago|
|Published||25 days ago|
|Release date||22 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Escape Game, Horror, Mystery, Point & Click|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Latin America, French, Italian, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Chinese (Simplified)|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Steam, Twitter|
Click download now to get access to the following files: