Forgotten Hill Disillusion Demo
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Welcome to Forgotten Hill Museum, a weird place full of mysteries, odd characters, and obscure enigmas. Everything here is a puzzle, even an easy task, such as opening a bottle of wine, needs an extensive use of your grey cells...
But this is the only place where you can find the truth about Forgotten Hill, and maybe put an end to its horrors.
Download now the first chapter of Forgotten Hill Disillusion, and you will visit The Library, meet new characters, face new brain teasing puzzles and help Mr. Larson in his search for the truth.
Do you want to have the best experience of this visit? So take some advice: never believe your eyes…
Full game now available on itch.io!
Forgotten Hill Disillusion is the 4th chapter of Forgotten Hill main story, a first-person point and click game with a horror and grotesque atmosphere, focused on solving puzzles and riddles in order to discover the secrets of the disturbing town of Forgotten Hill.
In Forgotten Hill Disillusion you will:
- explore more than 50 different locations in the 4 Museum sections: The Library, Flora and Fauna, Mysteries of the Abyss and Sculptural Art
- challenge your brain by solving more than 60 original puzzles and riddles
- meet new disturbing characters and help Mr. Larson in his search for the truth
- submerge yourself in the grotesque Forgotten Hill atmosphere through our characteristics graphic style
- follow the whole story with all text and dialogues translated into 9 languages
- never get stuck: with our exclusive hint system a simple click will provide you some help
Will you solve the mystery and escape? But, above all, will you survive?
|Updated||5 days ago|
|Release date||Oct 21, 2019|
|Tags||2D, Escape Game, Horror, Mystery, Point & Click|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Latin America, French, Italian, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Chinese (Simplified)|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Steam, Twitter|